BIGG BOSS 12 AUDITIONS AND ONLINE REGISTRATION DETAILS
Bigg Boss is back again with its 12th edition. This time Bigg Boss is going to bigger than ever. Bigg Boss is one of the most watching reality show in india.
According to sources Salman Khan is again going to host Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss 12 auditions are open, but contestants will participate as jodis(partner). Partner could be your sister, friend, boss, mother-in-law, etc.
Bigg Boss 12 Audition started from 15th April, 2018 at 21:00 hours “Opening hours” and shall continue until 15th June 2017.
- Participant should be 18 (eighteen) years or above as on 15thApril, 2018
- Participant should be Indian national(s) residing in India.
- Participant must registering with his /her partner i.e. 2 individuals shall be required to participate in a group of 2. Duo participation shall be considered as one single registration.
- Each Participant shall have legal documents such as
- Driving license;
- Permanent Account Number (‘PAN’);
- Aadhar Card;
- Voters identity card;
- School leaving certificate;
- Birth certificate;
- Ration card;
- Mobile bill;
HOW TO APPLY FOR BIGG BOSS 12 AUDITIONS
If you want to participate in Bigg Boss first you have to do registration.
- Participant can register by downloading the Voot App or registering through the Voot website www.voot.com/biggboss
- Fill the online registration form
- Upload your Audition Video
- Audition Video should be introduction of participant (where you’re from, your personality, your experiences, about your life, why you wanted to be the part of the show)
- Duration of Audition video shall be 3 minutes . Any video more than 3 minutes will be rejected.
- The Audition Video needs to be maximum 50 mb in size.
- Read terms & conditions
- Submit your online registration form
How to apply for BIG BROTHER SEASON 20
India’s Best Dramebaaz 2018 Auditions & Online Registration Details